Saturday, June 29, 2013

Newborn Pictures

I have to stop by real fast and show you how the littlest B's newborn pictures turned out!!! I spent weeks during my pregnancy researching photographers that were experienced with babies!! A friend recommended Everlasting Expressions by Nikki Romero and let me tell you she is AWESOME!!!!! She is a true baby whisperer and so very talented!! I look at these pictures and it reduces me to tears because they are so amazing!! To make things even more sweet they were taken in her living room. I kid you not!! It was such a sweet experience and so private! Riley and I watched in amazement as she loved, held, rocked, and positioned our babies!! We will treasure these pictures forever!!!!













2 comments:

  1. All the photos are adorable!I especially like the first one and third one.In my mind it's how I picture them in the womb.You have a beautiful family,God bless!

    ReplyDelete