Monday, December 2, 2013

The Six Month Mark!!

I don't have time to post a long update tonight so I will post some cute pictures!!



! I keep thinking I will have an available minute BUT every minute has had something. We just finished a 9 day holiday with Riley and the older B's. I was so sad to see them all off this morning. I can't wait to show you what we changed up in our house!! We did quite a bit of painting over the holiday and then rushed to get the house back together for our Thanksgiving guests!! Then it was putting up the tree! Soon!
The twinlets had their six month well visit this morning. Barrett is 13lbs and Brennen is 12lbs 12oz's. They are just little darlings and make our whole family so happy!! Ok, I'm off to SLEEP!! Thankfully I have good little sleepers!




1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe they are six months old already! So precious!

    ReplyDelete