Friday, July 25, 2014

Fireman Baby Shower

I'm so happy that I can finally share another big project I've been working on. I went straight from finishing the twins birthday to this shower for my amazing baby brother and SIL! My SIL's SIL and I had the best time coming up with ideas to reflect the theme my SIL wanted (my brother is a fireman, lol). I'm so very excited to have my first baby nephew to love on! My SIL's mom graciously offered to let us use her home and it couldn't have been more perfect! 
ENJOY!!
Cake Table

Aren't the burning buildings so cute!
Homemade Chocolate Cake with butter cream and fondant. The puppy I made out of clay
When you can't find the perfect napkin use ink and stamps on white!
The "FIRE" Chandelier was very eye catching!
Candy "Bar"




There are paper fire hydrants for guests to write sweet messages. Then they went into the black keepsake box!

Started his book collection


Keepsake box
Used Fireman theme clothes as decoration!

Write a silly message on a diaper to bring a smile to a tired new mom or dad!




Spray painted veggie cans for silverware holders!




Homemade Mac & Cheese, Sriracha Apricot Meatballs and Chick fil A

Cake Jars instead of cupcakes!

SIL's mom made this adorable wreath to welcome guests! 
CONGRATS R and T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment