Monday, November 19, 2012

7 weeks 6 days

Today I had a sonogram to check on the babies. Given the fact that we have waited so long for this pregnancy sonograms are an exciting and scary experience for me. I have to keep reminding myself a few things...
1) this is a huge big gift from God and he didn't give us this to abandon us
2) Just because I was an infertile for so long doesn't mean that I can't carry a baby.
3) I haven't had any problems or cramping thus far (YES!!)
4) I am getting plenty of rest and I have lots of great family support in getting it!

So anyway leading up to the appointment I could feel my anxiety rising. Riley kept reminding me that he wasn't going to except anything less than GREAT! I'm glad God gave me such a great husband because he keeps me feeling safe when my heart is scared.

Today's appointment was nothing less than AMAZING! Great isn't even a good enough word! I didn't get to see my doctor because he got called into a delivery BUT I did get to see my two precious babies. I can't help but cry every time I think about it because this is all just so surreal! My due date got changed again and this time it's my birthday, July 2, 2013. The babies are measuring good at 7 weeks 6 days. Baby A had a heart rate of 160 and Baby B had a heart rate of 158.



1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting!!! I am happy to read your previous posts and see this amazing surprise happen for you. Look forward to following from now on!!!

    ReplyDelete