Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where are we at in this adventure...

I haven't done one of these before and thought it might be fun to look back at.....

How far along? 29 wks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds (whooohoooo!!)


Maternity clothes? Still able to wear some non-maternity shirts but definitely in shorts and pants!


Sleep: Sleep? Not much sleep happening here. I think I get maybe three to four hours a night. I go to sleep really well but I only sleep in 30-45 increments and then I'm up. 


Best moment this week: Having some penciled in rest days to catch up my DVR and just rest/enjoy my bed. I'm on the go a lot taking kids to different schools (across town from each other), Ben's speech/OT/PT therapy schedule and seeing three Dr's myself. Penciled in rest days are a must!!


Movement: Movements have moved from little taps to full on movements. Feels like flips and legs running across my skin. I can usually distinguish who is moving but not always.


Food cravings: I haven't had alot of food cravings this whole pregnancy. My only have to have daily is a huge cup of Sonic ice. I also lately love tomato soup with an alternative bagel smeared with cream cheese, bacon and spinach leaves. Riley think's it's the yuckiest combo. Not me!! YUM!! I also could eat tuna fish sandwiches every single day but limit it to once every two weeks because of mercury.

 
Gender: Still both boys


Labor Signs: No way!!! I have had some moments of tightening but water and laying down fix that. I told someone I feel like a ticking time bomb in a way because you never know with twins when you water might break esp Twin A. Praying that we make it all the way to the end. It would break my heart to have the babies this early and them be in the NICU. I was very young but I have lived having a sibling in a serious NICU situation/living at Ronald McDonald House and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's hard on families and siblings.


Belly Button in or out? It's still an innie but a shallow one!

 
What I miss: I miss sleeping all night in our bed, as most evenings I end up on the couch. I'm like clock work. I sleep the first hour in our bed, the rest of the time on the couch and back in our bed around 4am.


What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my big baby shower!


Milestones: I count each day a milestone but next Tuesday will be a big one! 30 weeks!!


Tomorrow is my second glucose test! Hoping and praying I pass it and don't have to do a three hour!!!
PS I have no idea why it's showing white on the final blog post, I can't get it to disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment