Thursday, August 7, 2014


We got all the sheetrock hung and Riley started the mudd last night. He's there right now putting on a second coat over the seams. 
This was a picture from this morning. 

Today during the babies naps and the kids iPad time I started sewing!! 

Didn't take to long and I had all the parts pieced together! 

I had to take a break and come back to it later. The only part that was tricky was adding black out fabric. I had never use it before and I think I made it harder than it should have been, lol! 

TADA..... The finished curtains!! Ignore the clips at the top. I had these in the closet but they aren't the right size but they helped me hem the curtain for the door. The door/window we are putting it on is metal so I used a magnetic curtain rod. In the mean time I stuck it on my deep freeze so I could admire it lol! 

I'll be back with more progress in the coming days! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how it all comes together! Those fabrics are precious.