Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines

Valentines weekend was so fun!! Riley surprised me by taking off on Friday and arranging a sitter for the twins!!! After the older kids went to school we headed to Waffle House and Costco. It was so nice to shop and just think about food choices lol! I know one thing... We must think about getting a second full size fridge. We currently have a French style fridge and the largest cubic mini fridge they make. It just isn't big enough for a family of seven and all the fresh product/yogurt/milk/eggs I buy. Must start thinking like a big family!! We also hit Sprouts so I could get strawberries and other fresh produce. I also picked up some Halo Top Creamery Lemon Cake a Icecream.... It's amazing and only 70 calories per 1/2 cup!! We were able to grab lunch too before our crazy Friday ballet evening started. I'm looking forward to next year when ballet is on another evening! 

Saturday morning Ben ran in first thing to our room to say Happy Valentines. Riley and I exchanged our small gifts. We usually only do small gifts because our anniversary is 21 days later. I fixed the kids cute heart shaped valentine cinnamon rolls and high protein yogurt parfaits. We had invited Riley's parents over for Valentines Dinner. His mom was charge of pies (chocolate and coconut cream) and I was in charge of everything chocolate. We just grilled out hamburgers but these burgers beat any burger we've ever had out.... Lightly toasted bun, patty, muenster cheese, bacon and Sweet Fire Relish we get from the farmers market.... Yum!!!! I set up the table all cute! We gave the kids an assortment of valentines candy. His mom gave the kids each a bag of after school treats and candy!! The kids crashed hard by bedtime! 

Sunday Riley took the older boys for a "man date" as my boys call it to the movies. Then to go buy running shoe because their feet won't stop growing! Brit and I had a date with this horrible thing called laundry! Both of us tackled it and had time to spare to watch a movie together before they got home. I sent Riley to the store for salad/spinach for the week and he came home with tulips for my kitchen window sill. He is always so thoughtful! I love him for it and much much more! 



Riley's gift to me!! It's perfect! 









The twins were so cute in their valentine pajamas but I gave up trying to photograph them! They move to much!! 



Ps: I don't blog as often as I'd like but I do Instagram daily! I've been working on fitness, healthy lunches/meals, motivation for me and my followers. Follow me! Say hi! Look me up under krissriley 
-Kriss :))












No comments:

Post a Comment