Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shaklee April Special


Shaklee has had such great response to the February and March special they made a similar special for new members for April!!! It's a great time to become a member and save 15%! Do autoship on Vitalizer and save an additional 10%! I get asked all the time how I have so much energy.... Vitalizer!! My hubby and inlaws take and love it too!!
Order this weekend (4/4/14 - 4/5/14) and I'll sweeten the deal by offering shipping reimbursement!! 
What I do is once your order comes through I slip a check in the mail with the shipping amount! Sweet!! 
Shaklee paid for her, her hubby, her four children and her nanny to fly to New York to shoot this video!! Bonnie is an amazing mentor and mother! I really enjoy working with her and my team!! She is always so motivating!! Click HERE to watch the video!!! 

Here is the message I got from her last month!! 

I would love for you to join me!!! 
Click HERE to go to Project Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment