Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Shaklee Special Extended!!!

wanted to pop in real fast before I take Ben to speech and let you all know that the Shaklee February special was so HUGE Shaklee extended it through March!!! Woohoo!!! This is great news because FREE membership and a FREE protein powder is hard to pass up!!!! 


I also want to take a moment and thank all my clients, friends and partners!!! Love getting emails that show I was a top earner!!! Shaklee is paying for my daughters $$$ ballet and our precious family fun activities !! Yay!!! If you want to know more about joining my team message me!! 

Also love getting sweet reviews from friends!! 

I'll leave you with a sweet picture! Have a great day!! Remember to live your dreams! Make them happen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment