Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pillowcase Love

I'm in LOVE with pretty fabric pillowcases! When I was pregnant one of the things I did was make myself a beautiful pillowcase for the hospital. There is a quilting fabric store near my house that carries designer fabric and when I saw this print I knew it was perfect! I couldn't find the right color trim so I dyed white eyelet for it. Every time a new nurse would come in they would ask where I bought it. Still to this day it's my favorite!! Every time I look at it I'm reminded of having my sweet boys! 

Pillowcases are also my favorite gift to give!! With Mother's Day I knew I wanted to make my sweet MIL some for her bed. She LOVES purples and birds. So when I found this bird print I knew it would make the perfect cuff. 

I love how they turned out!!! 

A little picmonkey to make a tag and TADA done!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment