Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings:
I can't believe my sweeties all start school in 10 days. This will be the first time in seven years I will have an empty house two days a week.  Truth be told I am a little sad that we don't have a little one coming up behind Ben but I am trying to be thankful with what we DO HAVE! I believe in miracles and I have hope that life is as it should be and if it's supposed to be different, God will change it. I just hope he does it before I turn 40.... which is only four years away...eekkkk!!! Scary thought right there. I've learned through the years though that you can't really plan life. You can try with all your might but it's not like planning a party, it's more like riding a roller coaster with a blind fold on. You can't really plan and say you will have 2 or 3 children because those are things you really have no control over. I guess what you can plan is the day to day events....... So what do I plan to do those two days a week that I don't have a child? Well, I "plan" to go to the gym since it's right across the street from my son's preschool. I also plan to "work" on my business, maybe see a friend(s) for coffee more, get in some doctor appts, SEW, have a quiet lunch with my MIL (I am in desperate need of a tea house lunch!!) & maybe even take a much needed nap. One thing that is super nice is my older two B's will have school programs after school which will allow more time to get errands run and such. Time seems to be a constant factor here.... something I don't have a ton of and always in need of more.


No comments:

Post a Comment