Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Roger Barnett Story

I had to share this video because it was the first time I heard about Shaklee. I LOVE that Shaklee was one of Oprah's favorite things and I LOVE that this particular video has Roger Barnett's story of why he bought the company! I thought it was such an interesting story. It wouldn't be until later than I decided to try the products. I wish I had started sooner because there hasn't been one thing I haven't liked. I trust Shaklee and sharing it with others makes my day!  I would never ask people to buy something that they are not already buying and consuming (not to mention something I didn't trust!).

Stop by my website HERE and check it out! Did you know they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Shaklee is always SAFE, always WORKS and is always GREEN!

Follow my Journey to Happy Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment