Sunday, August 12, 2012

There really is 50 Shades of Grey


This is my living room. It's about to not know what hit it! A new rug is on order, some new paint this fall and an attempt at a canvas chair cover for the wing back. I might even take my Neiman Marcus chair and have it professionally recovered (if I can ever decide on a fabric). I love fabric stores but I get very overwhelmed when it comes to something so permanent.

The plan is paint the walls a grey (my new favorite color) and get rid of the boring drab beige we painted pre-kid. Did you know there really is 50 Shades of Grey? LOL! Just had to throw that in! I LOVE to change out pillows on my couch to match the season, so grey will go with so much! I also can't wait to get rid of the rug. This rug is so not me! So when I friend mentioned that RUGS USA had awesome sales I kept my eyes out for a new beauty!! I finally found one that spoke to me, had a 50% off price tag (love a good sale!) and bought it! Only one problem it must be loved by many because it's on back order until Sept. 5th. Boooo! That's ok though because the kids start school in two weeks and I prob. won't have alot of time to start my re-do until they are at school and not spreading their toys all over the current rug. :)  
Please come home to mama soon!!


1 comment: